Jacob and I met up with our antenatal group friends a couple of Fridays ago. A new playground has been built at Speers Point (on Lake Macquarie) and it is amazing. There's sandpits, a pirate ship including a wheel, slides, swings, walk ways, a rope climbing frame, a little tunnel, things to climb up and slide back down and best of all, there is an area dedicated to musical things. Jacob loves to jump on some buttons on the ground and they make bells underneath them ring. There's bells to clang, things to knock - it just goes on and on. Jacob and I have been back since with our exercise group friends and they loved it too.
(from front to back - Jacob, Paige, Ben & Elliott - + a random boy right at the back.
Thank you Kate who took this photo and which I stole from her blog!)
No comments:
Post a Comment