Monday, 23 June 2008

Roll on Spring

We're are now in winter and you can tell there is a nip in the air. It went down to 7 degrees last night and will only climb up to 17 degrees during the day bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrr! At least the sun is shining which is much better than last week's rain.

But then again, I've looked at the weather in Derby and it's pretty much the same and it's there summer. Sorry guys.

I've been whale watching again. It's been a great season so far and I've lost count of how many whales I've seen going up the coast. Normally I haven't got my camera with me but I did manage a couple of photos recently.

Relooking at the photos, I need to try again. This was a humpback whale's flipper and was spotted at the end of our road.

1 comment:

Margett said...

Thanks for the update. It is always good to hear what you are up to. Look forward to seeing you again in Sept/Oct.

Love & hugs
xxx