Saturday morning came sunny and bright again and Dave and I took Jacob to the local reserve. We walked into one of the enclosures and Jacob saw a bird straight in front of us. He had a great time pointing to the different birds and he also saw some wallabies. Jacob missed the koalas as they were hiding behind some fresh new leaves.
We had a walk outside and Jacob pointed out the peacocks, black swans, emus and ducks and then he spotted the park and had a great play there for ages.Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nice to see you are keeping us up to date on your fun times. I will have to update ours soon. Glad you are managing to get out despite it being winter - not that I am jealous at all!!!
Paul says he's not counting the days, its just another year older...
Post a Comment