After our visit to the park, we walked back with Kate and Ben and managed to stop for a coffee and some raisin toast - yummy. As we continuted our walk in the beautiful winter sunshine, we then stopped for chips, I've decided that Kate was a bad influence on me ;o)!
Walking back to my house, we heard that there was a seal basking in the sunshine, so of course, we had to walk past and take a photo or two.
I've since read that the ocean is a couple of degrees warmer than normal and it has brought a large amount of fish to the area, which a very cute little seal has followed. I think it was the same seal we saw the previous Sunday whilst out whale watching. How lucky are we to live in such a fantastic place - whales, dolphins and seals. All I need to see now is a shark!!!
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment