Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Antenatal Group catch up

On Friday morning Jacob and I set off for a nice walk to meet with our antenatal group friends. We met at one of the local parks and had a great time in the sun. Jacob is getting very adventurous and doesn't need me to help him on the play equipment anymore.
It was great to see everyone as it felt like ages since we last had the opportunity to catch up and see the children. I have to say though, it's not so easy anymore, with the kids all going in different directions and normally there is at least one parent running after a child! Trying to remember what you were talking about before you took off is very hard, especially for me as I hadn't got a great memory before Jacob!

Anyway, here's the group. Luckily Paul came along with Beth and Alfie and could take some photos for us.

(l-r back row - Alfie & Beth, Elliott & Kel, Darcy & Nicole, Jacob & I
l-r front row - Ben & Kate, Paige & Kylie)


We did have a little problem on the day. Kylie had brought Paige's toy lawnmower and everyone wanted to have a play, Jacob normally won the toy, as he moaned the loudest!!!

(l-r Jacob with the lawnmower, Ben in the background and Elliott wondering how he's going to get the toy!)

No comments: