If you haven't been to McDonalds in Australia and you have small children, it's great. I think everyone outlet has a play thing for them to ammuse themselves. It is meant for children over 3 but Jacob has found that hasn't stopped him at all.
Well, once Elliott and Jacob got used to the area they had great fun. First of all it started to chuck it down and unfortunately, even though there was a cover to the playarea, it leaked. Well, Elliott and Jacob looked like they were having a game of dare to who would splash in the water first. Elliott got his feet in first but Jacob stood under the fast dripping water first and they both ended up pretty wet. I wished I had my camera. They loved it and Kel and I knew if we said no, they'd do it more.
After a while, or should I say after we'd had our coffees, we joined the boys in the play area. As they were a little young they needed a helping hand up inside the play thing before they could use the slides. Well, once they were shown, there was no stopping them. Up and down, in and out and they even managed to find a way up to the highest point and come down the slide there too. Our little boys are so brave. I'll have to try and get a photo, to show everyone what they'd been up to.
Great fun for a Friday morning and I think it might become a regular place to meet when it's a little too wet for normal playgrounds and it's great that we can grab a coffee at McCafe too.
1 comment:
Hi Hon,
Sounds like a fab time was had by all.
What are babycinos? Do they really encourage coffee for little ones?
We are so fed up with the weather at the moment, it struggles to get above freezing and is minus 5 some nights - roll on summer!!
So jealous of you...
Post a Comment