Monday, 9 February 2009

January

I can't believe how quickly January has flown by. Considering it's normally such a long month after Christmas and New Year's Eve celebrations, it still went fast - and so did our money!!!

I'm already trying to think of what we've done. Our normal walks, coffee & play dates, started swimming lessons again, found a new indoor play cafe for the toddlers, attended some social events. Our normal stuff really.

Jacob is great fun, most of the time. He's really into cars, trains, trucks, planes, helicopters, cartoons on the tv, children's programmes on the tv really. He also likes to jump like a kangaroo, do bird impressions with his arms and generally just make Dave and I laugh. We've also got into tickling quite a bit. He'll either come up to us indicating he'd like to be tickled or we just get him! And then we get asked to "stop" or "no more" or sometimes, Jacob even asks for more! So much fun.

Sorry for the lack of photos, not on the right laptop to add some.  Next time, promise.

No comments: