To begin our weekend in Sydney, we decided an afternoon in Manly would be lovely. We had a lovely drive round Manly looking for a car parking space and then a nice walk too! Lunch was at a small restaurant and Jacob got to share Dave's fish and chips. I wisely choose prawns and pasta, so was unable to give my little one any ;o) but made up for it later on.
We found a lovely little playground for Jacob. We had a swing and a go on the see saw. Dave sat one end and Jacob and I the other. Jacob of course loved it and I was just laughing and laughing and laughing.
We rewarded ourselves with an ice cream. I now now found out that Jacob, after a few shudders, enjoys ice cream too. Like Father, like Son!
Friday, 14 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment