
Over the last couple of weeks we've had quite changeable weather. It can hot and sunny one day and then muggy and stormy the next. We have been lucky in Newcastle as most of the storms have passed by with only a small dumping of rain and not too much damage. After one storm late afternoon, the sky looked great and I couldn't resist a photo.

On Friday Jacob and I met up with our friends Kate and Ben & Paul and Alfie at the canoe pool. The boys had a great time in the pool, splashing, playing with sand and Jacob wasn't too embarrassed that mummy put his swimmers on the wrong way round!
Alfie, Jacob and Ben having a great time
Jacob had fun splashing as usual but got cold pretty quickly. Kate also asked us if we would a few days in Coffs Harbour. After checking with Dave we said yes to the kind invitation and will be heading off to Coffs on Tuesday 17th December. Kate wants to visit her brother and father before Christmas Day and with it being in such a great location thought that I would like to join them. I'll update the blog on our return.

Also on Friday we went to the Carols by Candlelight concert in King Edward Park. It was pretty busy by the time we got there and met with friends Susanne, Darren and Oskar. It was more a concert than carols to join in to but the atmosphere was great and has made me feel a little more like Christmas. Jacob slept through the whole thing, including the fireworks at the end of the evening!
I decided to play around with taking the photos - hope it doesn't look too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment