Sunday, 18 November 2007

Jacob and his mates

Jacob hangs out with his two mates on a regular basis. I have mentioned them before but have some nice photos of Jacob playing with them (and they could be potential future girlfriends!).

Here's Jacob and Elise. Elise is two months younger than Jacob but is the girl next door. When she learns to talk, she will have a lovely French accent and be able to teach Jacob French.

Jacob and Elise were having a great time splashing in the little rock pool, I hear the water was warm but kept a safe distance as Jacob made the splashes bigger and bigger and got everyone around him wet.

And then Jacob has his Aussie girlfriend Ciara. Ciara is three weeks younger than Jacob and has a great giggle. She also likes to sing and give me the odd little kiss. Ciara has been seen on the blog before with Jacob at her feet, giving them a clean with his mouth! They often are trying to play with the same objects and often Ciara wins! I think it is because Jacob is learning to be a gentleman.

No comments: