Last night I ventured out without the men in my life. I left Jacob and Dave to spend some quality time together whilst I had some quality time out with the girls! I think Dave had 20 minutes of Jacob crying after I left and then had the evening to himself watching Pretty Women (it was on the tv) and half a bottle of red wine. It as a great evening with some new friends and it seemed very strange after so many months of evenings in, to suddenly have a night out with adults!
We had a lovely Thai meal out and then followed it up by a visit to the local Irish Pub. I resisted a pint of the black stuff and had a Tooheys Old instead. I didn't get home until 1am and was very tired but really enjoyed the night out. I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Now I've managed to go out without worrying too much about Jacob, I need to organise a baby sitter, so Dave and I can have a few hours out on our own. If this does happen before our trip back to the UK, I'll be surprised.
Saturday, 14 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment