Monday, 9 July 2007


Jacob, Dave and I had another busy week. Dave was busy at work and Jacob and I were busy socialising, spending money and exercising.

Jacob and I did the normal exercising with Fit Mums Fun Bubs, meeting up for walk dates with Valerie, Tracey and Karen and their daughters. And we also got to enjoy the sun coming out in the early part of the week - it was up to 22 degrees on Tuesday. On Friday whilst we walking in King Edward Park we saw a Humpback Whale in the sea. We are hoping to go on a whale watching trip soon from Newcastle but the wind gets up at the weekend and not sure if we fancy Jacob getting sea sick just yet.

Dave, Jacob and I had a nice weekend. We had friends round for dinner on Saturday night and Dave showed off his cooking skills by making some brilliant tapas and then on Sunday we met up with the neighbours and had a barbie. It was a typical English barbie as the weather was crap and we ended up inside!

Jacob continues to grow and develop. A trip to find out his new measurements and weight saw that he hadn't grown in length but had put on just over 500 grams, so he's now approximately 6.5 kilos.

No comments: