April seems to have flown by for us. Dave has been away twice, once to Melbourne and once to Sydney - leaving Jacob and I to cope without him (which wasn't a problem). I've met with my antental group, where most of the group has now turned one (Alfie, the youngest, turns one this weekend). Elise has celebrated her first birthday with a great "cake" party. We've been out on a friend's boat "Lancashire Lass" and saw dolphins. Jacob's had his first painting session. I've been away for one night with my good friends Tracey, Susanne and Kerry and we've met for the usual exercise sessions, coffees, walks and playdates. And not all in that order! April turned out to be a very wet month and we were inside for a good majority of it. It also has turned cold too - 7 degrees overnight and sometimes only up to 17 during the day - bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Roll on Spring!
It is now the 1st of May and wonder what we'll all get up to this month.
Thursday, 1 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Marianne,
It's so sweet that you/Jacob always comment on Beths blog, so I thought I would return the treat. Your blog always makes me envious of your lifestyle, Beth and I have tried making friends at Soft play but they are all so clicky and hardly ever talk - I wish you were here so me & Beth could have some fun social time, alternatively I will save up and we can come and see you!!!
Take care
Alison
xxx
Post a Comment