Jacob and I have had a busy week back in Newcastle meeting friends, going on boat trips and of course having a dip in the canoe pool. We even managed a birthday party for our friend's daughter Eden, she turned one and her mum Cate made a lovely butterfly cake that all the adults enjoyed. Unfortunately I forgot the camera so was unable to capture the party, birthday girl or birthday cake.
Monday saw the start of the week humid and grey but Friday came in sunny and hot, with varying types of weather in between.
Jacob and I have met up with Tracey and Ciara, Susanne and Oskar, the Wednesday Mothers' Group and my Antenatal Group mums on Friday. We went oversees on Thursday (what is termed for going on the ferry over the harbour to Stockon) and had various walks, exercise sessions and swims in the Ocean Baths and Canoe Pool.
Tonight, Dave and I are managing a night out on our own! A nice romantic setting by the ocean, a great menu and no Jacob!!! Looking forward to our romantic night, getting the opportunity to put a dress on and not having to share my dinner with Jacob.
Friday, 11 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment